Claridges Hotel London ……
MOTOTRBO™ DIGITAL TWO-WAY RADIOS & AUDIOLINK DELIVER IT ALL
When Cliff Davies, Director of Sales and Marketing at Audiolink learned about Claridge’s desire to improve communications, he after discussing all the stakeholders needs and conduciting an extensive radio coverage survey, recommended a MOTOTRBO™ digital system. The proposed system went out to competitive tender. Audiolnk was chosen as the preffered supplier and was awarded the contract.
The initial system consisted of DP3400 and DP3600 portables, a DR3000 repeater working through a distributed antenna system, accessories, applications and services. The Audiolink solution delivered all the benefits of digital two way radio including :
- instant, clear uninterrupted communication
- increased capacity for talk groups in the hotel
- extended coverage even in previous drop-out areas
- integrated data applications designed for hospitality
- extended battery performance for long work shifts
And now, the addition of SL4000 portables to the system enhances the guest experience of this five star hotel even further.