The SMC Gateway is a versatile appliance that enables system integrators to build customer-focused solutions without the need to install PCs and expensive software.
Each gateway is capable of multiple, simultaneous functions, including but not limited to:
- Text messaging to and from DMR radio systems
- Email using SMTP & POP services
- Radio registration events (ARS/RRS)
- Alert calls
- GSM Text messaging via USB GSM Dongle
- Telephone interconnection (Hytera DMR only, VoIP / GSM)
- Voltage monitoring via the power input (9-15V DC)
- Third party connectivity via TCP/UDP sockets, HTTP requests/posts, external databases and more
- Internet of Things “IoT” integration
With the addition of the option board, the gateway can also provide:
- Serial data (RS232 & TTL level)
- Digital/volt free inputs (x4)
- Relay outputs (x2)
- Direct connection to Hytera MD655 mobile radio (not USB)
Most importantly, the gateway provides you with a powerful flowchart-like tool to create and edit workflows that in turn convert your customers requirements into the perfect working solution.
Make your business a significantly more efficient and safe workplace through automatic, intelligent dispatch of alarms and tasks that are sent to your mobile workforce. The Alarm Control System (ACS) picks up alarms from any alarm source, usually the Building Management System (BMS). It pairs the alarm with the right on-duty employee through the intelligent scheduler, ensuring that problems get handled at the right time by the right person. The alarms are sent as text messages directly to this person on his or her Mototrbo digital radio, pager, mobile phone or email account, depending on how critical the alarm is.
- Integrated Watch Schedule
- Competencies Analysis
- Prioritized Alarms
- Ensured Alarm Handling
- Easy Internet Access