Single Site Solutions
We supply, install and maintain single-site digital trunk radio systems from a number of suppliers, including Motorola Solutions and Hytera, for easy, effective, resilient communications.
With our single-site radio solutions, the system will automatically assign any free channel so communication is reliable and instantaneous. Moreover, you can have many more radio talk groups than allocated frequencies. Audiolink has installed hundreds of single-site digital trunk radio systems, and we will use this experience and know-how to work hand in hand with you to ensure you have the best solution to suit your requirements. We will propose, design, install and test the selected system and train your users, but we don’t stop there: we believe in long-term partnerships and we provide ongoing support, warranties and maintenance, to ensure your system delivers all you need it to, for as long as you need it to.
Our single-site digital trunk radio systems offer:
- Higher capacity than your previous analogue system or conventional digital system, with numerous voice and data paths
- Optimal coverage, whatever site challenges you face
- Enhanced functionality such as integrated voice and data applications, including GPS location services, text messaging, telemetry, work order tickets and more, all on the same system
- System-wide calling so you communicate with all personnel at once if needed
- Easy migration from an analogue system
Please visit our Case Studies page to find out how some of our customers have been using their single-site systems.
Discover more Solutions
Expand the functionality of your radio network to improve safety of your workforce and increase productivity.